Pictures of Moosen - my adventures at the Tower Rock Lodge in Soldotna

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Introduction

I’ll start simply by saying that the trip was awesome, and though I should leave it at that, the fact that you’ve found this blog means you know I won’t. The pictures included here won’t do it justice. My re-telling of anecdotes might make you laugh, but unless you are as drunk as I was, there’s no way you’ll find them as funny. I can show you a clip of a wild bear, but even if you do pee yourself in fear/excitement, it won’t be as much as John and Louis did.

If you’ve found this site by accident, my normal blog is http://www.royaltoybox.blogspot.com/, where my sister et al have been guest blogging for me this past week.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. I suggest you follow the links at the bottom of each post, so it’ll take you through each day of pictures automatically and won’t burn up your processor since I think these are pretty demanding, size-wise. Feel free to leave comments, and please make sure to visit the Tower Rock Lodge web site when you get a chance.

Click here to go on to the first entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home